West AutoTech Repairs Limited
We do all repairs,wof, and tires
Car Service includes: Replace oil and Filter, Check Under Bonnet Inspection. This includes checking fluids Brakes, Power Steering, Transmission, and Coolant, as well as the drive belts and Air Filter. Extra charge for the Air Filter.
* Basic Service
* Premium Service
* Smart Service
* Diesel Service
* Fluid Flush
Car Brake Service
We do brake service and rotor replacement or rotor machining
TIME FOR BRAKE SERVICE?
There are several warning signs that your vehicle can give you before your brakes may reach the point of potential failure or extensive repair. Simply using your sense of hearing, sight and touch may alert you to a potential problem. Here are some of the common questions you should ask yourself concerning your vehicle's brake system:
- Does your brake warning light come on when you are driving?
- Is your brake fluid low? Does it appear very dirty?
- Do you hear a grinding sound or a squealing sound when you apply the brake pedal?
- Do you feel a pulsation or some sponginess in the brake pedal when it is depressed?
- Does your vehicle steer or pull to one side when braking?
These are the most common signs that can suggest a potential brake system problem that should be addressed. Any other sights, sounds or sensations in the brake system that seem out of the ordinary should also be taken into consideration.
Warrant Of Fitness
We also do warrant of fitness (WOF). Call us today to book your car.